My name is Carol George and I am the founder of Everspruce – the best iOS inventory app (and soon to be the best on Android and web too 🙂 As a busy entrepreneur, wife, and mother, I know how difficult it can be to keep everything organized and easily accessible in your home. And, as someone with a background in finance and accounting, I understand the importance of keeping track of your belongings and knowing exactly where everything is. But as life got busier and my family grew, I found it increasingly difficult to keep everything in order.
Born from a need
I searched for an app that could help me declutter and organize my home, but I couldn’t find one that quite met all my needs. Some apps had all the bells and whistles, but they were too complicated to use. Others were easy to use, but didn’t have all the features I wanted. So I decided to create my own app, and thus, the Everspruce Home Inventory App was born!
Simple But Powerful Home Inventory
Our app is intuitive, user-friendly and designed to be accessible to anyone, whether you’re an organized person or someone who is becoming more organized 🙂 With Everspruce, you can simply add a bunch of items in a box and then search for it in the app, and it will tell you exactly where it is. No more searching for hours for that one item you need!
But if you’re looking for something more powerful – Everspruce has great features:
- Search: Search by title, description, tag, or whether an item is checked out.
- Image Import: Import images from your photo library.
- Secure Cloud Backup: Entries are backed up in our secure cloud.
- Multi-Device Support: Subscribers get unlimited devices.
- Multiple photos per entry: Users can choose to use a single photo or up to 10 photos per entry.
- Tags: Tags are a powerful feature that allow you to group similar items together – regardless of location.
- Additional fields: Everspruce allows you to customize your entries with only fields you want. You can choose from:
- Item Quantity
- Item Value
- Item Notes
- Item Warranty Date
- Item Purchase Location
- Item Serial Number
- Item Manufacturer
- Item Model
- Item Instruction Manual URL
- PDF and CSV exports: Everspruce has PDF and CSV exports that allow you to share your inventory with others and for backup purposes.
- QR Code Labels: QR Code Labels were the most requested feature that we added to Everspruce. Print out labels to your entries and put them in areas and boxes and instantly know what is inside the area or box. A complete game changer!
- Security pin code and Face ID: Subscribers get access to security pin code and Face ID.
- Batch mode: Batch mode is the fastest way to add home inventory entries. You take photos of entries first, and then you can add more details at a later time.
In conclusion, Everspruce is the ultimate home inventory app that will change the way you organize and keep track of your belongings. Created by someone who understands the difficulties of keeping a home organized, our app is designed to be simple, yet powerful, with features such as search, image import, secure cloud backup, multi-device support, multiple photos per entry, tags, additional fields, PDF and CSV exports, QR codes, security pin code and Face ID, and batch mode.
Stop wasting time searching for your belongings, download Everspruce for free today and start decluttering and organizing your home like a pro. We believe that Everspruce will be a valuable tool for anyone looking to keep their home organized and we hope that you will find it useful too.